- For Patients
- For Dentists
- About Us
mercury safe, biosafe, find, locate, mercury free, holistic, biological, dentist, dentists, dentistry, amalgam removal, fillings, directory, overall health, detoxification, oral, mercury poisoning, safely remove,
Jared Slovan DMD
924 Tall Pine Road
Dr. Jared Slovan has been practicing General, Family, and Implant Dentistry with a mercury free / mercury safe approach since 1991.
Mercury Removal Protocol
1. Pre Rinse - We have the patient rinse with a dual-purpose mouth rinse that binds to mercury vapor excreted in the mouth from amalgam fillings prior to the procedure.
2. Use of Rubber Dam Isolation (to isolate the area of treatment from the oral environment and prevention of contact with mercury particulate), if possible.
3. We have the patient breathing pure Oxygen during the procedure in order to prevent any inhalation of mercury vapor.
4. Use of high speed evacuation to remove the mercury particulate and vapor.
5. Use of a water cooled high speed handpiece for irrigation during removal.
6. Sectioning the mercury fillings into as large of pieces as possible.
7. Use of the IQ Air Dental Hg FlexVac, a mobile air cleaning system with a flexible suction duct. The system is designed to capture drill aerosols, abrasion powder and mercury vapors during dental procedures. The flexible suction duct is typically placed on the patient's chest from where it directly captures drill aerosols and mercury vapors before they can spread.
8. Post Rinse – We have the patient rinse with a dual-purpose mouth rinse that binds to mercury vapor excreted in the mouth from amalgam fillings after the procedure.
Please call us if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment to have your mercury amalgam fillings removed safely (888) 499-7323.
|Open Google Maps For This Location|